The Account Manager is the primary customer contact for contracted accounts within the Landscape Management Division. Position clearly communicates contract specifications to Vice President and works in conjunction with distribution to perform services in a profitable manner. This position is responsible for necessary follow-up and follow-through to maintain positive customer relations, to ensure complete customer satisfaction and contract renewals. Suggests and sells non-contracted landscape management services to both meet the needs of property, increase customer satisfaction and gain additional revenue for the company.
- Develop strong positive relationships with customer base based upon clear and frequent communication, mutual trust and ability to meet the customer needs. Develop a win-win opportunities for the customer and the company.
- Proactively manage properties by inspecting and locating problems in the landscape before the customer brings to our attention and then communicate problems to customers.
- Defines a resolution that is within customers’ needs and budgetary parameters.
- Frequent, effective, professional, and timely communication with customers. Provides candid feedback on customer relationship and the customer’s perceptions of the product and service being provided, to maximize customer retention.
- Monitors activity of crews and works closely with staff regarding scheduling, quality and customer service.
- Assure all contracted services provided are of good quality and completed in a timely fashion.
- Communicate to appropriate parties any problem areas and work to find immediate resolution.
- Assure that property meets customer expectation in terms of appearance.
- Maintain job costs per guidelines and assist in meeting profitability goals.
- Immediately reports to Vice President any jobs deviating from budgets of time, schedule, cost or any other factors so appropriates adjustments can be made to maximize result.
- Makes recommendation regarding qualifying or disqualifying warranty work. Coordinates completion of warranty work per contract and/or instructions on Division Manager.
- Maintain a high level of good housekeeping and care of company assets in the field, vehicles, shop/storage yard, field offices and customer work-sites.
- Meets or exceeds established sales goals for contracted work and extras.
- Prepares and presents proposals in complete and professional manner, according to company standards.
|Job Category||Account Manager|