ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must have and maintain a clean drivers license
- Landscapes and maintains grounds.
- Performs scheduled lawn moving, trimming, weeding, and fertilizing, tree and shrub pruning, repair and reseeding of damaged lawn areas.
- Applies herbicides, fertilizers, and pesticides using safe techniques and maintains HAZMAT files.
- Plants and maintains trees, shrubs, and flowers.
- Waters lawn, trees, and plants.
- Rakes and disposes of leaves and other yard waste.
- Maintains driveway, playground area, and athletic fields.
- Keeps grounds free of litter.
- Maintains tools and equipment.
Types of machines, tools and other special equipment used to perform job duties: Power push mower, riding mower, gas-powered leaf blower, wheelbarrow, hand tools including rake, shovel, and trowel, spreader, and chemical sprayer, portable sprinkler system, and hose.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Two years prior experience in lawn care and landscaping. Must have a state chemical applicator’s license. Knowledge of plants, landscape design, irrigation, and erosion control
|Job Category||Account Manager|