Position will primarily be spraying fertilizer and weed control applications for 200+ properties, may also be
required to assist with maintenance on occasion, along with quarterly inspections of properties. Load and
unload service vehicles at the beginning and end of day, respectively.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Treat specific insect, weed, turf disease and nutritional deficiencies by application of appropriate product.
• Maintain power spray equipment assigned to your area in a safe, clean and mechanically sound condition
at all times.
• See that all equipment complies with federal, state and local regulations.
• Check out chemicals to crews and fill out chemical check-out sheets.
• Complete spray requests as per schedule.
• Maintain accurate records of chemical usage according to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules
• Use good judgement in the application of chemicals (exposure to the public, weather conditions and
other environmental considerations).
• Provide and maintain safe physical conditions for employees assigned to spray duties, per OSHA
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Two or more years of experience with fertilizer, herbicides, pesticides and an application license. WellRounded
knowledge base of Commercial Lawn Maintenance and Irrigation.
|Job Category||Fertilization - Chemical|